OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
It is not necessary for any Client to have signed an acceptance of these terms and conditions for them to apply. If a Client accepts a quote then the Client will be deemed to have satisfied themselves as to the terms applying and have accepted these terms and conditions in full.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Any purchase or use of our services implies that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions.
RECURRING PAYMENTS/DIRECT DEBIT
With regards to recurring payments, the end client/customer must agree to one of the following methods of providing a recurring payment.
- You follow our steps provided via email to set up a direct debit where CreateTheWeb reserves the right to deduct the exact value provided in an original quotation. (View Our Signed Agreement for charging your account)
- You set up a standing order payment via your chosen bank, for the value of the original quotation, to be paid on the exact due date discussed.
If neither of these options are set up or agreed upon, termination of services may occur.
Charges for services to be provided by CreateTheWeb are defined in the project quotation that the Client receives via e-mail. Quotations are valid for a period of 30 days. CreateTheWeb reserves the right to alter or decline to provide a quotation after expiry of the 30 days.
Unless agreed otherwise with the Client, all website design services require an advance payment (Deposit) of a value which we agree on. CreateTheWeb reserves the right to choose the deposit value. The remaining value of the project quotation total is due upon completion of the work.
Payment for services is due by bank transfer. All information required to perform a bank transfer will be provided upon receiving your invoice.
The Client retains the copyright to data, files and graphic logos provided by the Client, and grants CreateTheWeb the rights to publish and use such material. The Client must obtain permission and rights to use any information or files that are copyrighted by a third party. The Client is further responsible for granting CreateTheWeb permission and rights for use of the same and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless CreateTheWeb from any and all claims resulting from the Client’s negligence or inability to obtain proper copyright permissions. Evidence of permissions and authorities may be requested.
CreateTheWeb hereby excludes itself, its Employees and or Agents from all and any liability from:
- Loss or damage caused by any inaccuracy;
- Loss or damage caused by omission;
- Loss or damage caused by delay or error, whether the result of negligence or other cause in the production of the web site;
- Loss or damage to clients’ artwork/photos, supplied for the site. Immaterial whether the loss or damage results from negligence or otherwise.
- Loss or damage caused by your website going offline.
- Loss or damage caused by loss of data in regards to your website.
The entire liability of CreateTheWeb to the Client in respect of any claim whatsoever or breach of this Agreement, whether or not arising out of negligence, shall be limited to the charges paid for the Services under this Agreement in respect of which the breach has arisen.
We would like to inform you that we utilize LastPass to store passwords securely.
All our prices and offers are not final, our team can come to a deal/agreement with you for a better deal/price on your package.
If our business were to close, any payments made before this event will not be available for refund/chargeback. But no further payments will be charged to you. All website ownership will be transferred to you.
If you (the customer) would like to change your billing plan from monthly, to annually you will be required to pay the full yearly cost.
If you (the customer) would like to change your billing from yearly to monthly, you will either need to wait for the year plan to expire, and then switch plans, or change to our monthly plan from when you decide but you will not receive any form of refund for the year payment due to the cost of our business.